A young girl is thought to have been poisoned by arsenic after playing with a putty toy that was removed from online retailer Amazon last month. Neve Kelly was found to have 10 times the safe level of the deadly poison in her urine after playing with Magnetic Putty, according to her mother Frances. Ms Kelly claimed that the toy was bought as a Christmas present for her two daughters before she was warned by her sister over its possible toxic contents.She and her partner Mark then took their daughter to the doctors after Neve complained of stomach pains.Doctors results concluded that Neve had 10 times the safe amount of arsenic in her urine.Ms Kelly has since spoken out on social media to warn other parents of the toy. Amazon removed it from its website over fears it contained seven times the safe level of arsenic and the magnet was 29 times stronger than the permitted force.At the time, the online retailer said: “Customer safety is our priority”. Amazon declined to comment on this case. Neve’s dad Mark, 40, wrote of his daughter’s condition on Facebook: “We don’t want to cause a panic, only make people aware of the potentially dangerous product.”Symptoms of arsenic poisoning include vomiting, abdominal pain and diarrhoea, while long term exposure can cause heart disease and cancer. Most exposure comes from drinking contaminated water.The family are now seeing legal advice. Ms Kelly added: “You’d think buying a Christmas present from a well-known seller would be safe.”Just worried if a child ingested it how much damage this would cause. We are all in disbelief.” The magnetic putty was removed from Amazon in January, following Northamptonshire Trading Standards Service banning the sale from a market stall Credit:Triangle News Despite being removed from the market stalls earlier this month, the product is still avaiable to buy in the UKCredit:Triangle News She wrote: “We have received shock news this afternoon with the results of my daughter Neve’s tests and there is a toxicology team in Edinburgh who are now dealing with it.”There was 10 times the normal level of arsenic found in her urine.”They had to take vials of blood and it is getting sent to an arsenic specialist in Glasgow. They are all in shock.”Neve has thankfully not shown many symptoms of damage and pray this test will be lower as she hasn’t been in contact with it since January.” Northamptonshire Trading Standards barred the product from sale last month after discovering it on a market stall, however it is still available to buy in the UK from some online retailers. Want the best of The Telegraph direct to your email and WhatsApp? Sign up to our free twice-daily Front Page newsletter and new audio briefings.